What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience, your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
– To improve our website, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
– To improve customer service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
– To process transactions, we may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may collect information from you when you provide information to a third party and we subsequently acquire or use the information provided by the third party. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, street address, zip code, telephone numbers (including cell phone numbers and carriers), birth date, gender, salary range, education and marital status, occupation, industry of employment, personal and online interests, and such other information as the you may have provided to the third party. When acquiring this information, we seeks assurances from the third party that you agreed to provide and have such information acquired by us. If you did not give express permission, or you would like to remove your permission, you may suppress all of your information by sending notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on October 20, 2012